Public Citizen: Bush: Lying and Spying
james m nordlund
2005-12-26 10:12:17 UTC
Bush: Lying and Spying
December 21, 2005 Subscribe | Our Mission | Reply to Editor |
Support Us | Actions & Strategies
Incitement Inside Scoop

"Well, when the president does it that means that it is not
illegal."--Richard Nixon

http://action.citizen.org/pickMedia.jsp?letter_KEY=334&t=WTO.dwt

Activist Spotlight

Meet CAFTA activist and multimedia producer Kari Koch.

Connect with other activists in the 'Lounge.' Have a story of activism as
a member of the Public Citizen Action Network? Tell us.

Last chance! Submit a name for the action center.

Give your site visitors easy access to democracy. Link to us.

Missed an Outrage? Go here.

See previous Citizen Directs.

From Joan Claybrook, Public Citizen President: “Little” white lies?
Hidden surveillance? Out-of-control wars?What’s putting our basic freedoms
at risk?It’s secrecy and deceit. Bush is lying. And people are dying. It’s
the new Bush Secrecy Doctrine. But Public Citizen is fighting back as it
has for more than 35 years. Find out more and support our work now with a
generous year-end gift.

Public Citizen
Staff on Your Behalf

Sample Successes