meeting
m***@public.gmane.org
2006-04-11 02:52:58 UTC
Hey all you Greens out there, we are having our monthly meeting this Wed. Apr. 12 from 6 -7:30 at Title Wave Books on Northern Lights. Please try to attend, we have lots to discuss and we need your input, and ideas. We need to go over the convention minutes also. See you on Wed. Judy Moss treasurer

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

m***@public.gmane.org
2006-01-23 16:21:55 UTC
Hey folks, Anchorage Greens are having a meeting this Wed., Jan 25 at 6pm. We are meeting at the back table at Title Wave Books. We need to talk and plan for our annual convention and general party business. PLEASE be there !!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks.....Judy Moss treasurer